Dynamic css class don't refresh after a change

I have a custom component with a RadzenRadioButtonList inside like that:

<RadzenRadioButtonList class="btn-group" TValue="string" disabled="@Disabled" Change="@(args => OnValueChange(args))">
            <Items>
                <RadzenRadioButtonListItem Text="Correcto" Value="@("1")" TValue="string"
                                           class="@($"btn btn-outline-yesno-support btn-yes {(_state == true?"active":"")} {(Disabled?"solved":"")}")" />
                <RadzenRadioButtonListItem Text="Incorrecto" Value="@("-1")" TValue="string"
                                           class="@($"btn btn-outline-yesno-support btn-no {(_state == false?"active":"")} {(Disabled?"solved":"")}")" />
            </Items>
        </RadzenRadioButtonList>

When I change the _state or Disable value, the css class attribute don't updates the changes, but if I click on the component then refreshes.

I'm sure that the values changes right, becouse if I add a pair of divs with the same css class attribute everything works fine.

<div class="@($"btn btn-outline-yesno-support btn-yes {(_state == true?"active":"")} {(Disabled?"solved":"")}")">hi</div>
        <div class="@($"btn btn-outline-yesno-support btn-no {(_state == false?"active":"")} {(Disabled?"solved":"")}")">hi</div>

Also, if I place that same code outside a custom component, directly in the page, works fine.

You might need to execute StateHasChanged() for your custom component to force re-render.

I tried invoking StateHasChanged on RadzenRadioButtonList Change, but it didn't work.

And de class attribute of de divs inside the custom component, updates fine without StateHasChanged.