DropDownDataGrid MarkupString for selected item

Hi,

Great components, thank you. Need a bit of help as I'm using the RadzenDropDownDataGrid with a template (based on the demo), the drop down list is shown with the values as markup just as I had intended.
Thank you,

I can't work out from the demo how to have the selected item also shown as markup rather that the value:

<RadzenDropDownDataGrid TValue="long" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" 
		Change="OnPermitLimitChange"
		FilterOperator="StringFilterOperator.Contains" AllowVirtualization="true" AllowFilteringByAllStringColumns=true
                                AllowFiltering="true" AllowClear="false" 
								Data=@_currentEntityDetail.PermitLimitList.PermitLimits
								TextProperty="LimitSummary" ValueProperty="CIID" 
								@bind-Value=@_currentEntityDetail.CIIDPermitLimit
                                    class="form-control form-control-sm" Style="width:80%">
            <Columns>
                <RadzenDropDownDataGridColumn Property="CIID" Title="ID" Width="10%"/>
                <RadzenDropDownDataGridColumn Property="LimitSummary" Title="Summary" Width="50%">
                    <Template>
                    @((MarkupString)(context as RadionuclidePermitLimitListItem).LimitSummary))
	                </Template>
				</RadzenDropDownDataGridColumn>
                <RadzenDropDownDataGridColumn Property="NumberOfSources" Title="#Sources" Width="10%"/>
                <RadzenDropDownDataGridColumn Property="ActivityLimitDisplay" Title="Activity" Width="30%"/>
            </Columns>
        </RadzenDropDownDataGrid>

Hi @neilg,

Try ValueTemplate, should work in the same way as Template.