Dropdown multiple

Having issues with dropdown component. Trying to utilize multiple selection. I am having an issue with the multiple select. I wasn't sure if it was my application or the dropdown. I created a new blank project in radzen with 2 tables. Tags and TagList. Taglist is a simple two column list (TagDescId, TagDescription) with Primary Key set to TagDescId and TagDescription set to nvarchar(10). Tags is the same, two columns, TagsId and Tags with TagsId set as Primary Key and Tags set to nvarchar(MAX). I let radzen create all the crud forms automatically and the only thing I did was go into the Add Tags Page and replace the text box with a dropdown. I checked off Allow Virtualization, Allow Filtering, Allow Clear and Multiple.

I executed the application and tried to select rows. Dropdown immediately stops working and then the application stops working. Visual Studio debug does not give any errors or warnings, but the "Output" in radzen says the following...

dotnet: warn: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query[10102]
The query uses a row limiting operator ('Skip'/'Take') without an 'OrderBy' operator. This may lead to unpredictable results. If the 'Distinct' operator is used after 'OrderBy', then make sure to use the 'OrderBy' operator after 'Distinct' as the ordering would otherwise get erased.

dotnet: warn: Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Query[10102]
The query uses a row limiting operator ('Skip'/'Take') without an 'OrderBy' operator. This may lead to unpredictable results. If the 'Distinct' operator is used after 'OrderBy', then make sure to use the 'OrderBy' operator after 'Distinct' as the ordering would otherwise get erased.

And

dotnet: warn: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Server.Circuits.RemoteRenderer[100]
Unhandled exception rendering component: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Linq.EnumerableQuery1[System.String]' to type 'System.String'. System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Linq.EnumerableQuery1[System.String]' to type 'System.String'.
at Radzen.DropDownBase1.SelectItem(Object item, Boolean raiseChange) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDown1.OnSelectItem(Object item, Boolean isFromKey)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDown1.OnSelectItemInternal(Object item, Boolean isFromKey) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDownItem1.SelectItem(MouseEventArgs args)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.CallStateHasChangedOnAsyncCompletion(Task task)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.RenderTree.Renderer.GetErrorHandledTask(Task taskToHandle, ComponentState owningComponentState)

dotnet: fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Server.Circuits.CircuitHost[111]
Unhandled exception in circuit '3lvNMuwfEagtn3tGQFyTgb-zgFRtkFbjm4FWc4P8iG4'.
System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Linq.EnumerableQuery1[System.String]' to type 'System.String'. at Radzen.DropDownBase1.SelectItem(Object item, Boolean raiseChange)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDown1.OnSelectItem(Object item, Boolean isFromKey) at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDown1.OnSelectItemInternal(Object item, Boolean isFromKey)
at Radzen.Blazor.RadzenDropDownItem`1.SelectItem(MouseEventArgs args)
at
This is a screen shot

If I don't use multiple selection, dropdown works fine.

Maybe you are trying to bind DropDown with multiple selection (which will provide IEnumerable<T> as Value) to a string property.