Dropdown doesn't respond to alignment commands

Hi,
It appears to me that the RadzenDropdown component always renders in the top left corner of the container and doesn't respond to alignment commands. Is there a way to have the dropdown vertically centered, for example? I've tried Bootstrap alignment classes with no success.

Just tried to right align DropDown in a column with Radzen and worked normally for me:

Hi @enchev,
Thanks for the reply! How would you define vertical alignment for the elements in the screenshot below?

..and the code:

<div class="row aw-col-border2 text-light awbg-light align-items-baseline">
		<div class="col-12 p-2 align-items-baseline align-self-baseline">
			<RadzenDropDown AllowClear="false" AllowFiltering="true" FilterCaseSensitivity="FilterCaseSensitivity.CaseInsensitive" @bind-Value="@selectedGroupID"
							Multiple="false" Data="@groups" TextProperty="Name" ValueProperty="ID" Style="width:500px;" Change="@ChangeGroup" />
			<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top" title="Add new group" @onclick="OnAddGroup">Add</button>
			@if (IsGroupDeletingEnabled)
			{
				<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top" title="Delete selected group" @onclick="OnDeleteGroup">Delete</button>
			}
			else
			{
				<button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" disabled data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top" title="Delete selected group" @onclick="OnDeleteGroup">Delete</button>
			}
			<RadzenTextBox @bind-Value="@groupName" MaxLength="30" />
			<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top" title="Save group name" @onclick="OnSaveGroupName">Save</button>
		</div>
	</div>

It's currently align-items-baseline but align-items-center doesn't have the desired outcome either.

Those Bootstrap classes align the element themselves and not their content. I recommend referring to the Bootstrap documentation.

You're right, d-flex was missing. I'm new to web development as you might tell. Thanks!