Dropdown DisabledProperty does not work

I was tring to disable a couple of options in the dropdown list, but for some reason I keep getting this error:

The wiki also didn't give much information about how to use this attribute.

If you are binding to IEnumerable<string> this is expected.

what am I supposed to bind it to? If I want to disable multiple items?

Could I get some more help with this?

I don’t have anything else to add, you can check our demos for reference on how to use DisabledProperty, TextProperty and ValueProperty.

The demo displays the use of a string to disable values, but when I enter a string I get the same error from before.

The DisabledProperty needs the name of an existing model property specified as a string. In our demo the name of that property is Discontinued. The DropDownList is bound to IEnumerable<Product> and the Product class has a boolean property called Discontinued. The value of that property determines if in an item is disabled or not.

<RadzenDropDown @bind-Value=@value 
    Data=@products 
    TextProperty="ProductName" 
    ValueProperty="ProductID" 
    DisabledProperty="Discontinued" 
/>

@code {
    int value = 1;
    IEnumerable<Product> products;

protected override async Task OnInitializedAsync()
    {
        await base.OnInitializedAsync();

products = dbContext.Products;
    }
}

We are not sure how your dropdown is configured but the exception suggests its Data attribute is set to IEnumerable<string> and the string type does not have a Discontinued property hence the exception. Long story short you should set the Data of your dropdown to a collection of classes that have properties if you want to use DisabledProperty, TextProperty or ValueProperty.