Download and play button

Hi Guys,

I'm struggling with a Download and Play button for some time now and it doesn't get better.
Can you help me with it.
For instance:

• Where do I put my files for download on the development machine and on the production server
  • What commands should I use for download and to play the WAV-files
  • Is there a DEMO appl where I can see what I must do ?
  • Can you help me with my own appl / can I sent it to you ?
    ( I'm a novice in web-development )

Let me know where to search or how to get help. Is there somebody in the Netherlands who could help me ?

With regards
Henk Spierings

Are you trying to download a WAV file to the client so they can open it in an app already installed or are you trying to get the browser to play the file directly?
For first method see

If the latter requirement you would likely need an audio player component compatible with Radzen Angular.
The following link is an example that discusses some of the issues you might encounter.

Those questions are rather generic and depend a lot on your requirements and application specifics.

That depends on your requirements and app architecture. You can either save them in a folder or in database. In any case you need to implement a server method to do so. Check here for example.

The browser downloads a file by following a link. You need to use a link (<a>) which points to the URL of the file e.g. "/uploaded-files/myfile.jpg". You can play wav files via the builtin audio element.

No but check the documentation article linked above that shows how to upload files with a custom method.

Radzen staff does not provide custom development as part of the support service. This means that we do not implement features of customer applications as part of the support - we only answer questions.

1 Like