Dotnet: System.FormatException: Unsupported JSON token 'EndObject' was found. Path '', line 13 position 1

Hi,

I try to use Radzen but when i run the application i got this:

radzen: Generating code …
radzen: Code generation done in 221ms.
dotnet: Restoring packages …
dotnet: Restore completed in 282,72 ms for C:\Users\Marden\Desktop\RadzenCep\server\project.csproj.

dotnet: Usando as configura??es de inicializa??o de C:\Users\Marden\Desktop\RadzenCep\server\Properties\launchSettings.json…

dotnet:

dotnet: Unhandled Exception:
dotnet: System.FormatException: Unsupported JSON token ‘EndObject’ was found. Path ‘’, line 13 position 1.
at Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileConfigurationProvider.Load(Boolean reload)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileConfigurationProvider.Load()
at Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.ConfigurationRoot…ctor(IList`1 providers)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.ConfigurationBuilder.Build()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHostBuilder.BuildCommonServices(AggregateException& hostingStartupErrors)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.WebHostBuilder.Build()
at Cep.Program.BuildWebHost(String[] args) in C:\Users\Marden\Desktop\RadzenCep\server\Program.cs:line 16
at Cep.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Marden\Desktop\RadzenCep\server\Program.cs:line 10

It seems that Radzen has created invalid launchSettings.json file. Can you please attach that file here so we can take a look?

The site does not permit me to upload files, here is the content of file:

{
“profiles”: {
“project”: {
“commandName”: “Project”,
“launchBrowser”: true,
“environmentVariables”: {
“ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT”: “Development”
},
“applicationUrl”: “http://localhost:64117/
}
}
}

That file looks valid from first sight. Can you zip the whole ‘server’ directory of your Radzen application and send it over to info@radzen.com? We will run it locally and see where the invalid JSON file is.

Best regards,
Atanas

you can download from my google drive

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BMFYLBRvbB0EeuX1G52zydZFT8qtDH1S

Thanks! The problem is in the appsettings.json file. Unfortunately it is a bug with persisting the connection string when a data source has underscore in its name. As a workaround you can delete the existing Snak_CEP data source and create a new one called SnakCep.

We will fix that problem and release a hotfix build tomorrow.

Hi Marden,

We’ve just published Radzen 1.33.2 with fix for this problem included.

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Hi @enchev, @korchev thank you, I will test.