Different JSON property and class property name

I´m working with an API wich is using some sort of ID-number of the field instead of the name of the field. Really irritating...

Well so here is my problem, as you see the JsonPropertyName is some sort of field identifier that the API uses. The ID is a const so its always the same. What i have done now is telling Radzen to ignore this specific class wich is working but not optimal if I want to add more fields or change anything via Radzen IDE.
This is what Radzen IDE generated

This is what i have done now. Edited the class propety name manully.

My suggestion is something like this. You can choose what the JSON name is and what the class propery name is and we will not have this problem anymore.

Thanks in advanced and hope you understand my problem.

Hi @Gottegubben,

Thanks for the feedback! We will check if we can extend the REST data source infer form to support such case.

UPDATE: With the upcoming update later today REST property names that begins with number will be generated with underscore in front. You will be able also to specify in the REST data source meta the CLR property name like this:

the result will be:

1 Like

Hi @enchev
Thanks alot for the upcoming update! This will help with my development for this and many more applications!