DialogService is render behind Datagrid

Hi,
i've declared a radzendatagrid with a column containing a radzenbutton on wich the click should pop up a radzen dialogservice page.
The code is working well but when the pop up page is rendered, it is rendered behind the Datagrid .
The datagrid is not grayed only the page behind .
Is there a way to specify the Zorder ?

Thank a lot

Hi @olivier,

This shouldn't happen normally as displaying dialogs on top of other components is the main feature of the DialogService. Where did you put the <RadzenDialog /> element in your layout? Perhaps it is in a place with a lower z-order. Try moving it on top.

Hi , here is how it's called :

<RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Suivi_Transporteur" Width="120px">
                    <Template Context="LeSuivi">

<RadzenButton Text="Visualiser le Mail" ButtonStyle="ButtonStyle.Secondary" Click="@(args => Visu_Mail(LeSuivi.Contenumail))" />
                    </Template>
                </RadzenDataGridColumn>

And CodeBehind :

public async Task Visu_Mail(string Contenu_Mail)
    {
        //string a = Contenu_Mail;
        await DialogService.OpenAsync<Visu_Email_Page>("Visualisation Email",null,
        new DialogOptions() { Width = "700px", Height = "570px", Resizable = true, Draggable = false,  });
    }

Thanks

Hi @olivier,

Your code looks correct and here is how a dialog normally appears above a DataGrid.

Check my first reply about the position of the <RadzenDialog /> element in your layout.

It is declared here :

Move it outside of the <div class="page"> and it should display properly. Also move all other Radzen components as it may affect their positioning as well.

1 Like

And yes the position is in div .
If i put it on top of it , it works !
Did not see that, bad copy/paste !
:upside_down_face: :wink: