Following this tutorial here I setup my "Dialog pop up" with minimal code to start. Just a H3 Heading.
My dialog was NOT opening but I could not figure out why. The open event would fire but a new window would not "show up". Nothing in the F12 console or network tab. I tried numerous variations and went to bed last night with nothing working.
This morning I tried browsing directly to the page and got this error.
InvalidOperationException: Object of type 'ABC.AppServer.Pages.Business.ViewBusinesses.BusinessDetails' does not have a property matching the name 'OrderID'.
Well that is a straight forward and easy fix but it sure would have been helpful to have some error handling or console logging or something.
Just posting for Radzen team to consider and for others who may have similar issues.