Design of hotel management system using radzen blazor web assembly

Lesson One:- Database Design Using SQL SERVER

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PART I (CREATION OF STARTING DATABASE) - YouTube

2 Likes

Lesson Two:- GENERATION OF STARTER APP

DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PART II (GENERATION OF STARTER APP) - YouTube

1 Like

Lesson Three- APPLICATION SECURITY SETUP

1 Like

LESSON 4:- CONFIGURATION OF ACCESS RULES FOR PAGES

1 Like

HOTEL MANAGEMENT APP WITH RADZEN BLAZOR WEB ASSEMBLY (LESSON 7) CUSTOM SECURITY PART 3

In this video, we make make changes to the main layout of our application by adding a label which displays a welcome message to currently logged on user. We also add a button that the currently logged on user will use to sign out. In addition we make changes to startup.cs file in the server part of our application and also make changes to program.cs file in the client part of our app. We also add Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Authorization package to the client part of our app. We also enable cookie authentication in this lesson.

Developing Hotel Management App With Radzen Blazor WebAssembly (Lesson 8) Custom Security Part 4

In this video I add add CustomAuthenticationStateProvider.cs to client project, register CustomAuthenticationStateProvider in Main method of program.cs in client project, create a controller to handle application security in server project, customize our application's main layout to get the email address of the current user from the security controller in the server project, update our login page so that when the submit form is submitted on the client side, http post request is made to the security controller method that is responsible for authenticating users

Developing Hotel Management App With Radzen Blazor WebAssembly (Lesson 9) Custom Security Part 5

In this lesson, I replace the textbox control for password on the login page with a password control. I then proceed to create custom tables to store roles and users in roles. Appropriate relationships between appusers,approles and usersinroles tables are created. I proceed to update the application model to generate C# POCO model classes for these tables.
I customize the AppUser model generated by RADZEN by adding a new partial class definition for the AppUser class which contains a property called RoleNames so that when a user is authenticated, the list of roles associated with the user is fetched as well. RoleNames property is decorated with NotMapped attribute. I scaffold BLAZOR pages for the two new tables using RADZEN. Lastly, I update LoginUser method inside MyAppUser controller so that when a user is authenticated, the list of roles associated with the user is fetched as well.