I have successfully created a ZIP file for deployment.
base href: "Default Web Site/app-2"
OK, so now I have a ZIP containg my app ("app2") - but how do I exactly deploy to IIS (in my case IIS 8.5 on Windows 2012R2)
I have IIS folder structure on my server like this:
Now where should I copy all the files from the ZIP?
- Should I delete existing wwwroot folder and copy the one from the ZIP ?
- Should I create subfolder under existing wwwroot ?
- Should I create folder "app2" - and if so - where ? under existing wwwroot?
- What is final folder structure for an application named "app-2" ?
- How to configure access/credentitals to SQL-Server (in my case local, so SQL-Server is on same server as IIS)
I have read
and checked forum, but I can not make the ZIP work...