- Install current Radzen (2.57.6)
- Create Blazor WebAssembly project with .NET 5
- Infer database from the example (https://github.com/radzenhq/radzen-examples/blob/master/CRMDemoBlazor/crm-database-schema.sql) or use the sample
- Run it (everything works fine, you can add and edit contact for example)
- Deploy it via VisualStudio and run the deployed app
- => You can delete a contact, but not add or edit
BTW are there any log files?
I had to edit the generated page to get the stacktrace:
1 id, Object contact) at PerformanceTest7Blazor.Pages.EditContactComponent.Form0Submit() Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: NoConstructors at PerformanceTest7Blazor.RadzenCrmService.UpdateContact(Nullable1 id, Object contact)
So what's wrong?! I'm still testing everything out and sadly there are many problems so far, I can create a list with problems in the next days if you're interested.