Deploy failure

Hi,
I've trying to deploy my app to an azure app service. But it's not updating and sometimes radzen crashes. This was working fine last week,

Regards,
Col

Hi @spookyCol,

There are no recent changes related to deploy. If you still think that latest version is not working for you, you can get any previous version from here:
https://www.radzen.com/documentation/changelog/

Thanks. I've managed to mess about with it and got it working finally. Really odd, I've been using it for ages and never had a problem with it. That's why I thought maybe something had changed. But all good now. I probably did something stupid without realising. Thanks for you help though.

I find that if I’m using Radzen and visual studio together then Radzen won’t deploy to azure. It just hangs after it complies the code.

Often if I’ve been using Radzen for a while (hours) I have to run deploy three times (its never two or four) to get the deployment to run properly.

Now I just restart Radzen before I deploy and it works first time.

That's really interesting. I always run visual studio and Radzen at the same time. I'll try your suggestion the next time I deploy (tomorrow). Thanks that is really helpful.