Default filter value for DataGrid column example issues

Hey Guys, trying to implement the default filter the say way as your example - https://www.radzen.com/documentation/blazor/default-column-filter/

But I'm getting an error -
dotnet: Pages\Locations.razor.designer.cs(91,25): warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call. [C:\Users\DevVM\Documents\RadzenProjects\ITInventory\server\ItInventory.csproj]

dotnet: Pages\Equipment.razor.cs(12,33): error CS0161: 'EquipmentComponent.OnAfterRenderAsync(bool)': not all code paths return a value [C:\Users\DevVM\Documents\RadzenProjects\ITInventory\server\ItInventory.csproj]

dotnet: Pages\Equipment.razor.designer.cs(252,13): warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call. [C:\Users\DevVM\Documents\RadzenProjects\ITInventory\server\ItInventory.csproj]

GetHideActiveResult is a bool. I've tried adding different return values, but no go.

Also, lately I'm getting flooded with all the CS4014 warnings lately (see above), they seem benign. Should I be concerned?

Thank you,
Stephen

most of them CS4014 comes from the new deleteconfirm in datagrid. there is a grid0.reload() which is generated without "await" in front of it.

Thomas

Yes, we changed Reload() to be Task from async void - you can add await in front to avoid these warnings.

hi @enchev,
will you add generation of "await" in future version of radzen?

Thomas

Yep, we will add it to our templates

Okay, my bad. I should know better than to bring up more than one subject. Can we address my issue?

dotnet: Pages\Equipment.razor.cs(12,33): error CS0161: 'EquipmentComponent.OnAfterRenderAsync(bool)': not all code paths return a value [C:\Users\DevVM\Documents\RadzenProjects\ITInventory\server\ItInventory.csproj]

See my initial post for more details...

Stephen

Check again the code in the article:

Oh no, I can't believe I missed that! My apologies...

Stephen