DatePicker component questions

Hey, I have a couple of questions regarding the DatePicker component.
1: How do you control which culture is used when the datepicker is rendered? I have the following code:

<RadzenDatePicker @bind-Value="@Date" TValue="DateTime?" Inline="true" 
             Change="@Change" Style="transform:scale(1.1); margin-top: 2em; margin-bottom: 3em;" />
    System.Globalization.CultureInfo cultureinfo = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-US", true);
    Date = DateTime.ParseExact(DateTime.Now.ToString(), "dd/MM/yyyy H:mm:ss", cultureinfo);

When I run the application, the months are still displayed in the wrong language (dutch).

2: Is it possible to control any styling of the datepicker at runtime? For example, I'd like to color in the currently selected month inside the datepicker.

3: Is it possible to remove the time portion of a DateTime inside a DataGrid component?

Thanks

Hi @IsmailA,

Here is what Radzen will generate when localization is enabled:

services.AddLocalization();

var supportedCultures = new[]
            {
                new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("en-US"),
            };

services.Configure<RequestLocalizationOptions>(options =>
            {
                options.DefaultRequestCulture = new Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestCulture("en-US");
                options.SupportedCultures = supportedCultures;
                options.SupportedUICultures = supportedCultures;
            });

More info: https://github.com/akorchev/radzen/blob/master/CRMDemoBlazor/server/Startup.cs#L87

DatePicker can be styled using CSS including specifying custom attributes. You cannot access inner parts of the component however you can set CSS class that will target some inner part with CSS selector. You can check used classes with your browser inspector.

Hiding time part of the date-time column filter is not possible - you can define custom filter template with your own UI if you want this.

Thanks for the response. In order to set the culture correctly, I had to put this code in the constructor of the parent component:

CultureInfo.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("en-UK");
    CultureInfo.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("en-UK");
    CultureInfo.DefaultThreadCurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("en-UK");

I also created a new property that returned DateTime.ToString("yyyy/MM/dd") in order to hide the timestamp in the date column. This also means that the filter functionality is no longer that of a datepicker, but it was worth the compromise for me.
After trying to update the CSS of the datepicker, I've concluded that it is not worth the hassle and have highlighted the current week in a different way.