Datalist buttonclick changes

Hi I have an odd problem

I had an application working fine using a line of code in a DataList grid, the .razor file had the following Line

RadzenButton Icon="zoom_in" style="margin-left: 20%; margin-right: 20%; margin-top: -20%; width: 60%" Text="@(data.Area)" Click="@((args) =>Button0Click(args, data))">

but for some reason when i know run the code now looks like

RadzenButton Icon="zoom_in" style="margin-left: 20%; margin-right: 20%; margin-top: -20%; width: 60%" Text="@(data.Area)" Click="@((args) =>Button0Click(args, new object()))"

ie data, has changed to, new object()
i really cant see what I have done wrong. If i open the code in C# and manually change it back to data thecode works, but when I run Radzen again it rebuilds with, new object()

Hi @Bill_Bates,

Please zip and send us the meta folder of your application at info@radzen.com to check what’s going on. Sounds like a bug in our code generation.

The problem was caused by missing itemType in the meta for the DataList (generated as TItem in the .razor code) - reassigning the Data property of the DataList from the property grid fixed the problem.

Hi Vladimir

Got it !

any idea why this would occur?
I guess it will be because of an underlying data structure change, my fault I'm pretty sure !

Radzen is Brilliant !!!!

Hi @Bill_Bates,

We will do our best to find and fix what might cause this.