DataGrid Not Displaying Results

I've created custom methods in my application which are being referenced and hit when loading the "Customers" page. However, the DataGrid just displays the default "No records found" text. When debugging the application I am getting the expected results in code-behind file. However, the data will not display in the UI. I'm not sure what ya'll will need or not need to assist so I'm going to attach what I believe to be pertinent. I feel like some how I'm way over complicating this. The data source is being obtained from QuickBooks and then put into a list.

List<ReddickRolloffs.Models.Customers> _getCustomers;
    protected List<ReddickRolloffs.Models.Customers> getCustomers
    {
        get
        {
            return _getCustomers;
        }
        set
        {
            if (!object.Equals(_getCustomers, value))
            {
                var args = new PropertyChangedEventArgs(){ Name = "getCustomers", NewValue = value, OldValue = _getCustomers };
                _getCustomers = value;
                OnPropertyChanged(args);
                Reload();
            }
        }
    }

protected override async System.Threading.Tasks.Task OnInitializedAsync()
    {
    }

protected async System.Threading.Tasks.Task CustomersGridLoadData(LoadDataArgs args)
    {
        var getCustomersResult = GetCustomers();
        getCustomers = getCustomersResult;
    }

!

When binding with LoadData you need to set also Count for the DataGrid. Check our demo for reference:

@enchev I'm really sorry for being a pain. I really am wanting to purchase Radzen professional. However, I'm trying to work out some kinks, if you will before hand. I have to make sure that I can build pretty much any app utilizing Radzen. So, I do appreciate all your help sir.