Datagrid - hide header?

Hi,

is it possible to hide the header row entirely in a datagrid?

Thanks

You want to hide just the column titles or together with filters? There is no property for that and the only option is to use CSS. You can check the CSS classes using your browser inspector:

I'm using multiple datagrids on one page so changing the classes would be problematic. Tbh. I was "abusing" the grid as a table replacement, so for the moment I'll just rewrite them as regular html tables. Still, would be nice to have an option to hide the entire header/filter/sort row... (in the future when you have nothing else to do :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah this would be super useful as a property;I have a few grid I am generating that I would need to hide the header on on the same page as other grids that need a header.

This worked well in a web assembly (wasm) project. Negative margins. No header row. I also wanted to remove the white space on the left and right.

<RadzenGrid @ref="myGrid" AllowFiltering="false"
Style="margin-left:-20px;margin-right:-20px;margin-top:-60px;"
AllowSorting="false"
Data="@_myList" TItem="My Stuff">

I am facing the same issue. Is there any opportunity to hide header in datagrid except using CSS?
I could not find any information about it in documentation.

There isn't a way to hide the header apart from using CSS. This is why you won't find it in the documentation.

1 Like

I'd like to be able to hide the headers with a ShowHeader=False property. I was showing one grid on top of another and don't need the second set of headers showing.