Datagrid Grouping using nested enumerable objects

I'm currently trying to render a grid based off enumerables of the following:

I can get the header row to show but I am unsure of how to get the child objects to iterate into the child rows (Grouped under the "Addition")

So to reiterate, I have a List of LandValGroups, and each one contains lists of LandValRows. What am I missing in how to render this?

public class LandValGroup
    {
        public List<LandValRow> landValRows = new List<LandValRow>();
        public string? Addition { get; set; }

}
    public class LandValRow
    {
        public string? Lot { get; set; }
        public string? Block { get; set; }
        public string? Comment { get; set; }
    }

I've tried using dot notation as I saw in an example but with no luck on a sub object

<RadzenDataGrid Data="@records" AllowGrouping="true" TItem="LandValGroup" AllowFiltering="true" AllowColumnResize="true" FilterMode="FilterMode.Advanced" 
            AllowSorting="true" PageSize="15" AllowPaging="true" PagerHorizontalAlign="HorizontalAlign.Left" ShowPagingSummary="true" HideGroupedColumn="true"
            GridLines="DataGridGridLines.None">
            <Columns>
            <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="LandValGroup" Property=Addition Title="Addition" Frozen="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Left" Sortable="true" Filterable="true" />
            <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="LandValGroup" Property="LandValRow.Lot" Title="Lot" Frozen="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Left" Sortable="true" Filterable="true" />
            <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="LandValGroup" Property="LandValRow.Block" Title="Block" Frozen="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Left" Sortable="true" Filterable="false" />
            <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="LandValGroup" Property=Comment Title="Comment" Frozen="false" TextAlign="TextAlign.Left" Sortable="true" Filterable="true" />
            </Columns>
        </RadzenDataGrid>
    </div>

Maybe this should be a hierarchy instead? I'm not sure what the best option is for what I'm doing.

Yes, you should use hierarchy in this case. Check our demos for reference.

As a note, I did check the demos, but the documentation specifically regarding use cases, is a bit lacking. Datagrid itself is really extensive, but grouping and hierarchy are pretty lacking.

We have 4 demos for hierarchy:

and 3 demos for groping:

that are covering the entire functionality available