DataGrid Float Issue

I noticed I have trouble getting a datagrid to scroll horizontally when I set float to left. In other words, a grid that would normally develop a horizontal scrollbar when the dialog/page is shrunk down does not develop one if it is floating left. Any idea why this is? Some particular setting on the css of the datagrid?

Thanks again.

As this post originally received no answer, I will assume it was unclear for some reason. Here is a more detailed explanation:

In my Blazor server-side app, I use several datagrids (both on main page and in dialogs). When I shrink the main page's view down to phone size, the datagrid on the page automatically starts scrolling horizontally so that the user can scroll to see all of the data:

scroll

This is the behavior I expect and want. However, the datagrids that I use in dialogs do not behave this way. When the view is shrunk down to phone size, these datagrids , which are set to be nonresponsive and have a set width larger than the phone view, do not scroll; they are simply cut off by the page. I have tried the following to remedy this:

• disabled horizontal scrolling for dialogs
    -removed float from datagrids (thought was issue originally, but it is not just when float is declared)
  • set overflow to scroll on these datagrids

None of these tactics worked. If someone has encountered this problem and has a fix, please let me know.

Thanks!

I recommend inspecting the live DOM with your Browser developer tools and testing various CSS settings. I am afraid we can't help further without a reproduction. If you have a Radzen Professional subscription you can send your project to info@radzen.com.

Hi @cjones,

I'm posting my reply to your private message here for reference:

I've modified our demo and the grid worked normally: