DataGrid (Blazor) "Responsive mode"

I am using .NET 6.0.100-rc.1 WASM and Radzen 3.10.2

I cannot get the "Responsive mode" to work for datagrids.
All your demo examples have it working but your datagrid doc's example and mine does not.
Is this mode deprecated?

Hi @brandon,

Yes this feature was part of our old DataGrid component (RadzenGrid) only and not available in our new DataGrid (RadzenDataGrid).

Awesome thanks! @enchev

Also, I feel like datagrids are one of the most essential parts of your framework so better mobile support would be important. Would you guys be adding a feature like this back into it?

Hi @brandon,

We didn't added this feature since more than 90% of our customers wanted to turn it off. At the moment we don't have plans to add it in our new DataGrid.

This functionality has been added to RadzenDataGrid in 3.13.4. To enable it set the Responsive property to true.

1 Like

Unfortunately its not working for me,

Do I have to be .net 6? I'm currently .net 5

Unfortunately you are right, there is an issue with the generated CSS by Radzen - just the component referenced in Visual Studio applications will work properly. You can add the following url (_content/Radzen.Blazor/css/default.css) as custom CSS file to your application settings to make it work until we release a fix later this week:

This issue is still occurring here.

Small screen

Big screen

I'm using the "Responsive" property

Radzen version

Bootstrap version

This is precisely how the responsive mode is supposed to look like.