DataGrid and Media Queries

I am having problems when testing the datagrid in responsive mode (mobile). For some reason the column titles disappear and I have no idea what the value is in each of the columns. The columns stack but the title doesn't show. Does anyone have any ideas at all on how to fix this with a media query or some setting inside of Radzen?

So if I have a rows of data that represent websites and I have columns for various metrics for that website:

website Name| Revenue Today| Revenue MTD | Revenue YTD
website 1|10|200|1000
website 2|15|200|500

In responsive it displays like:

Website 1
Website 2

And I would like to see

Website 1
Revenue Today
Revenue MTD
Revenue YTD
Website 2
Revenue Today
Revenue MTD
Revenue YTD

I just don't see anything in the documentation that would enable it. Can you use a template for this? Or how can we have more control over how the datagrid looks with media queries? Thank you!

I think the solution is DataList

DataGrid component responsive mode can be turned off if you set Responsive property to false. Indeed the default (responsive) mode will hide column headers.

That's a very strange decision. I'm not sure there is any scenario I can imagine where the data would be readable. I guess maybe if there was only 1 column. I'll take a look at DataList.

Thank you. I'll take a look and see if DataList will work.

I think I can leverage the Template to make the DataList look okay. Not quite as nice as the grid but it's okay for now.

We will do our best to provide headers above the data when the grid is in responsive mode with our next update.

It would be awesome to have the option. I love the look of the grid so I think I am going to try to just hide all of the columns but one on mobile devices for now.

I do not see this property.

From your Menu Logic, I would think that you'd use a condition to check the media width, and if mobile, then you'd display the DataList page. Else DataGrid for tablet/desktop.

@enchev, any update on this feature request? I'd really like to have this functionality in a mobile app I'm developing. Thank you.