Data grid in CRUD generated grid: expanded values disappear after edit

Hi,
I have an issue with a datagrid generated using version 2.67.1. I have a very simple data grid generated using the CRUD Pages template with edit and add in dialogs, only 3 fields, one expanded. When I edit a record and save, the expanded field value disappears from the grid:

I then click save, and this is what I get:

This did not happen when using 2.70.0-beta.0. Unfortunately, I have to go back and use 2.67.1 because I need dotnet core 6.0, and 2.70.0-beta.0 only supports dotnet 5.0.
I am reloading the grid after edit to go around the issue for now:

Thanks

Hi @fstonge,

I'm unable to reproduce such problem using CRUD pages with OrderDetails from our sample database:

Hi Enchev,

I have sent you an email with a 7zip file containing a strip down project and an SQL script for the database.

Let me know if you find something I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Hi again Enchev,

I just installed 2.70.0-beta.1, and I have got the same behavior, the value in the column disappears after save, until the grid is reloaded:

I guess it must be database related, I will do a few more tests.
Thanks

In my opinion this is not database related. The UpdateXXX method usually will $expand the related properties when returning the updated item and will look like this:

Hi Enchev,

Thank you for the information. I still did not have time to investigate this. I found the issue in the new angular 11 beta as well, but I used the grid load workaround for now as I needed to deliver.

Actually, the problem lies in Angular generated code. Edit and add components are missing expand argument in submit methods.

Thanks togor! Much appreciated help.

Enchev: do you think you guys can get this fixed and rolled-up into the Radzen Beta?

Thanks!

Hi @fstonge,

I'm still unable to reproduce such issue.

Hi Enchev,

Did you try the code and db script I sent you?

Thanks

I was able to reproduce the problem with .NET 6 - works properly with .NET 5. We will do our best to find what's causing the issue and to provide fix in our next update.

Thanks a bunch. I am very close to getting Radzen adopted by my client. They will likely purchase the first license within 2 weeks. We will be using Radzen Beta, so our interest in the fix is really in Radzen Beta as we will be using Angular 11 until the Blazor client-side requirement of Duende server is gone.