Data binding with RadzenDropDown and Nullable Enum Value Not Working

Hello,
I'm new to Radzen components so maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've used data binding thus far with several different drop downs binding to other fields in my data model but I have one field that the binding just does not seem to work for.

snips of code for the enum and its use in the model:

public enum WalkWalk
    {
        None = 0,
        Won = 1,
        Lost = 2
    }
        public WalkWalk? WalkWalk { get; set; }

snips of the collection being bound:

internal class WW 
    { 
        public WalkWalk Id; 
        public string Name; 
        public override string ToString() { return Name; } 
    }
    private List<WW> _walkWalk = new List<WW>();
    _walkWalk.Add(new WW {Id=WalkWalk.None, Name="No Walk Walk"});
    _walkWalk.Add(new WW {Id=WalkWalk.Won, Name="Won Walk Walk"});
    _walkWalk.Add(new WW {Id=WalkWalk.Lost, Name="Lost Walk Walk"});

Markup with binding:

<RadzenDropDown AllowClear="true" TValue="WalkWalk?" Placeholder="Walk walk" Data=@_walkWalk @bind-Value=@_ghp1.WalkWalk TextProperty="Name" ValueProperty="Id" style="width: 100%;">
     </RadzenDropDown>

This image shows 4 drop downs, in the first I have done nothing with it, the 2nd and 3rd ones I've set the model property in code and the 4th I've selected an item from the drop down itself.

A couple of interesting things:
-when setting model value in code the drop down does not reflect the selection but the "x" to clear the selection value appears.
-when selecting an item from the drop down nothing appears to change (no selected value and no "x"), however when selecting the same drop down again the selection and "x" both appear.

Hoping someone can help me understand what is going on.
Thanks in advance!

In case anyone comes across this issue, it wasn't the type that was causing the problem it was how the model class defined the data elements being bound. Meaning the "Id" and "Name" declarations in my model were Fields not Properties, which is what the data binding is looking for.

So, changing to this fixed the issue:

public WalkWalk Id { get; set; } 
        public string Name { get; set; }