Custom Calendar using Radzen

Hi, we are wanting to create a custom (read\only) calendar (see attached png below). I noticed Radzen had a monthly scheduler which looks like it is using flex. I also see there is an inline calendar which is using an html table element.

Given the UI attached, would a Radzen public component or interface help with creating this custom calendar? If we have to build this calendar from scratch, would you recommend the flex or table approach based on your experience?

thanks
Rob
Radzen Blazor Studio Professional owner

I think the MonthView of RadzenScheduler is close to what you are looking for.

Tables are usually easier to start with. However you may have to pick flexbox if you want full control for example setting exact pixel widths per column.

Hi,

If a RadzenGrid were used (which is an html table), how could an html colspan= be changed to create the banner UI (see image below)?

table-banner-colspan

For example, RadzenGrid creates colspan=1 by default. Is there a way to change colspan for the banner row first cell to be colspan=8 for example in RadzenGrid?

Below is what RadzenGrid generates
<td rowspan="1" colspan="1" ...>
I would need
<td rowspan="1" colspan="8" ...>

I see an AllowCompositeCells on the grid which does some logic, but I don't know if it helps with this case.

You can check this demo which shows how to merge cells with colspan attribute: Blazor DataGrid conditional template