Change generated table crud to read only?

Hi folks, Happy New Year!

I just learned of Radzen from a YouTube video yesterday and I'm evaluating the trial, hoping I can catch the 2024 promo!

I quickly created a .NET 8 application based off of 3-tables I have in my SQL database - everything is working nicely and I've starting customizing the UI etc.

I realized that one page instead of being CRUD should be a read only listing of those records (a processing history table).

In Studio, what would be the easiest way to accomplish this (don't really need the form either), and just have the table shown as a simple view of the table records?

The wizards mostly gave options for CRUD, but I'll try recreating this project again anyway to see if I can generate a simple view for that one table...

Any tips or suggestions are appreciated!

I was initially interested in the Radzen Blazor UI controls, but seeing Radzen Studio has me excited! :+1:

Hi @WillBellJr,

Happy New Year!

Read only pages are generated for SQL views or you can remove the code from DataGrid RowSelect, the column with delete button and the Add button.

1 Like

Thanks Enchev for your response - that's a great idea about the views!

I'll look into your editing suggestions as well.

I don't mind recreating (w/a view) since I'm totally new to Radzen and have only about an hour experience with using it!