Cannot save when adding Import Custom Namespace

I deleted the Main layout and created a new one with a different name and all works fine until
I specify a Custom Namespace in the Import Custom Namespace which throws a Radzen error saying it cannot find Main.json.

Here is the popup message from Radzen IDE:
ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Projects\Blazor\laas\HeadQuarters\meta\layouts\main.json'

Here are the last 3 lines from the Radzen log:
[2022-05-21 09:56:05.295] [error] ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Projects\Blazor\laas\HeadQuarters\meta\layouts\main.json'
[2022-05-21 09:58:18.844] [error] ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Projects\Blazor\laas\HeadQuarters\meta\layouts\main.json'
[2022-05-21 10:16:14.882] [error] ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Projects\Blazor\laas\HeadQuarters\meta\layouts\main.json'

Hi @Rod,

Thanks for the report! Fix will be included in our upcoming update later today!
UPDATE: I spoke to soon. At the moment there is no way to have main layout with different name - you can delete the default main layout and create your own however please name it Main again. We might need to implement functionally to specifying the main layout similar to the one used in page for start page.

Thanks Enchev, I just renamed it back to main and all is well now.