Cannot infer DB

hi guys, i'm trying to run Radzen on my new build machine and for some reason i'm getting this error message which appears to be related to the identity schema (so the ASPNET tables)
these are included in the database infer step, so not sure how to solve. any advice?

found out that Node wasn't installed on the machine, now installed and i have a different but related message; still haveing issues inferring DB

i have tried rebuilding the solution from Visual Studio and that successfully completes, i have then tried to run the Radzen project and am still hitting a similar error message

I have attempted to delete the datasource and re-create, this also failed......
i am not sure what i'm missing on this machine

I'm afraid that I've never seen such error before and I don't know what can cause it.

is there a target NODE installation required? or any other installation dependency?

Radzen does not require a node installation for database infer. I think your meta directory is corrupted for some reason (namely the data source definition). If you have an active Radzen subscription you can send us your application to info@radzen.com

hmmm okay i might try a build and push from my old machine and then try again on the new machine...very strange i have never come across this before either

i think i found it. the old PC version was 2.82.x i can't remember exactly,
the new machine was latest build 2.84.8

after updating the Radzen on my old machine and runninng the code, it all worked.
then i synched the version updated code to the new machine and bingo! everything working again

very strange one but solved