Cannot get the Radzen Blazor Arc Gauge to work

So I have been using Radzen Components for a bit now, but today was the first time in a new .net8 Blazor Server project. Of course I went through the setup (.net8 specific) without any issues, I can now add things like buttons etc without any issues.

However, when I tried to add a Radzen Blazor Arc Gauge into my page it doesn't seem to work. Even when I copy exactly the code as in the documentation https://blazor.radzen.com/arc-gauge, the gauge does not show up, only an empty box. I also cannot interact with the dropdown, slider or checkbox, they just dont respond to any clicks etc. The console does not throw any errors. I also tried the Radzen Blazor Radial Gauge with similar results.

What am I doing wrong?

This is a symptom of not enabled Server or WebAssembly render mode (by default is static) - no events will be raised in any Blazor component (not limited to Radzen.Blazor).

Oh okay, so i added render mode into my app.razor and into my MainLayout.razor, with the code for these two being:

app.razor

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">

<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
    <base href="/" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="bootstrap/bootstrap.min.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="app.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="Dashboard.Portal.styles.css" />
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="favicon.png" />

<RadzenTheme Theme="material" @rendermode="InteractiveServer" />
    <HeadOutlet />
</head>

<body>
    <Routes />
    <script src="_framework/blazor.web.js"></script>
    <script src="_content/Radzen.Blazor/Radzen.Blazor.js?v=@(typeof(Radzen.Colors).Assembly.GetName().Version)"></script>
</body>

</html>

mainlayout.razor

@inherits LayoutComponentBase

<RadzenComponents @rendermode="InteractiveServer" />

<div class="page">
    <div class="sidebar">
        <NavMenu />
    </div>

<main>
        <div class="top-row px-4">
            <a href="https://learn.microsoft.com/aspnet/core/" target="_blank">About</a>
        </div>

<article class="content px-4">
            @Body
        </article>
    </main>
</div>

<div id="blazor-error-ui">
    An unhandled error has occurred.
    <a href="" class="reload">Reload</a>
    <a class="dismiss">🗙</a>
</div>

I believe those are the two places I should be adding that into, according to the documentation. Am i missing something, or are they in the wrong place?

I also tried with InteractiveWebAssembly or InteractiveAuto but obviously my application just couldnt start up with those two, since my blazor project is server side

Interactivity is enabled per .razor file. Every .razor file that needs interactivity needs its own rendermode. Check the getting started instructions and the official documentation.