Build error after changing layout

Hey Guys,

New project where I generated crud pages, added 'Windows' security, and did nothing more except hid some columns in the datagrid. I generated a new layout based on menu navigation, set each page to use it, and then set each page to use it. Now when I build I get the following error:

"dotnet: Started

dotnet: obj\Debug\netcoreapp3.1\RazorDeclaration\Shared\RiscRecordsLayout.razor.g.cs(74,33): error CS0115: 'RiscRecordsLayout.BuildRenderTree(RenderTreeBuilder)': no suitable method found to override [C:\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\Radzen Projects\RISC\server\Risc.csproj]

dotnet:

dotnet: The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.

dotnet: watch : Exited with error code 1

dotnet: watch : Waiting for a file to change before restarting dotnet..."

Same building in VS 2019, seems to be pointing at this code:
"#line default
#line hidden
public partial class RiscRecordsLayout : Risc.Layouts.RiscRecordsLayoutComponent
{
#pragma warning disable 1998
protected override void BuildRenderTree(Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Rendering.RenderTreeBuilder __builder)
{
}
#pragma warning restore 1998
}"
However if I comment out the section above and build, VS build still fails and points to the line above what I'd commented out.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Stephen

Hi @SloSuenos,

We will need to see your project in order to troubleshoot the problem. Updating the Blazor generated code won't fix anything as it will be generated automatically again. This can't be controlled from Radzen as it is a Blazor feature.