Bug in dialog form

When I open a dialog and move it appear a bug. It is in every dialog. For example in radzen samples
https://localhost:44398/dialog

This is message from console log

blazor.server.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: System.ArgumentException: There is no tracked object with id '11'. Perhaps the DotNetObjectReference instance was already disposed. (Parameter 'dotNetObjectId')
at Microsoft.JSInterop.JSRuntime.GetObjectReference(Int64 dotNetObjectId)
at Microsoft.JSInterop.Infrastructure.DotNetDispatcher.BeginInvokeDotNet(JSRuntime jsRuntime, DotNetInvocationInfo invocationInfo, String argsJson)
at Ft.endInvokeDotNetFromJS (blazor.server.js:1:3718)
at Ft._invokeClientMethod (blazor.server.js:1:75072)
at Ft._processIncomingData (blazor.server.js:1:72696)
at Ft.connection.onreceive (blazor.server.js:1:67009)
at i.onmessage (blazor.server.js:1:51322)
endInvokeDotNetFromJS @ blazor.server.js:1
_invokeClientMethod @ blazor.server.js:1
_processIncomingData @ blazor.server.js:1
Ft.connection.onreceive @ blazor.server.js:1
i.onmessage @ blazor.server.js:1

Works normally on our demos: Blazor Dialog component

I downloaded code source from GitHub - radzenhq/radzen-blazor: Radzen Blazor is a set of 70+ free native Blazor UI components packed with DataGrid, Scheduler, Charts and robust theming including Material design and FluentUI. and there is also this bug
It ocurre sometimes not always when open the dialog and move it usesing mouse then I can not close it by mouse. then i press esc. If I run browser debuger i see

I am using chrome browser

Our demos are published from the same source and I'm unable to reproduce such issue with both online and local running demos:

Try to clear your browser/application cache.

Clearing the cache did not help

I’m afraid I don’t have any other ideas.

I I would like to post a video but I can't attach it

Sharing a video will not help with anything. You can attach the source code of Radzen.Blazor to your application to debug what and why is failing in your case.

Hello @Alek,
Have you managed to solve this issue? I'm experiencing a similar problem (essentially the same exception) with the RadzenUpload component.