Bug in data/sqlserver/infer schema/enable cascade delete!

Hello radzen team,
there is a major bug in infer schema "Enable cascade delete" as a result that half of my test database is empty now.

The checkbox "Enable cascade delete" isnt checked but the .Includes in the DB Service are generated.

Video

If you can retrace this please correct it. Radzen Version 2.52.5

Kind Regards
Thomas

PS: i were nice if the "Enable cascade delete" property would keep the last setting. Working with the wrong setting can make really great trouble in production environment.

@Thomas,

I'm afraid there is no such bug:

This option was never persisted in the data source and should be checked/unchecked on infer depending on your needs.

Hi @enchev,
you must do the infer schema more than once. First time its ok. Second time it shows checkbox false but generates the includes. S. Video.

Thomas

@Thomas,

Please read my reply.

Hi @enchev,
but its not ok that the checkbox shows false for enable cascade delete and generates the .Includes as if checkbox is true. Thats the bug. I thought all is fine because its false but it is not. I must set the checkbox from false to true and then to false. then the .Includes are not generated.

Thomas

@Thomas,

This setting is not persisted in the data source meta, never was. None of the settings on this screen "Automatic data-source and pages generation" block are persisted.

Hi @enchev,
sorry for discussing that but as you can see in the video... the checkbox shows false and the .Includes are generated!
do Infer schema-> uncheck "enable cascade delete-> finish-> again "infer schema" -> "enable cascde delete" is unchecked! -> finish -> all the .Includes are generated.
that is what i get here.

It is not persisted but it holds the wrong settings while radzen designer is open.

Thomas

Hi @Thomas,

I see now the problem. It will be corrected immediately!

Hi @enchev,
Thank you! :grin:

Thomas