Blazor Hybrid Guidance

Hello,
i'm trying to follow the Microsoft guide to implement a Blazor Hybrid project:

I added the radzen components per your official "get started" documentation. All components work except RadzenDialog, RadzenNotification, etc... they only seem to work when placing e.g.<RadzenDialog/> directly into a blazor page, instead of "MainLayout.razor".

i raised an issue in the ms docs Folder Structure for BlazorHybrid projects · Issue #26250 · dotnet/AspNetCore.Docs · GitHub to ask for clarification how to use MainLayout.razor correctly.
here is a sample project GitHub - tecxx/BlazorHybridWPF-Radzen: sample project to implement Blazor Hybrid with Radzen components

any advice from your end how to correctly add the Radzen components to a blazor hybrid project?

1 Like

We haven't experimented much with Blazor Hybrid and we don't know why adding the component the layout does not work. We will have to investigate further. You can place them directly in the page as a workaround - it will not have any side effects.

Hi @RobertRo ,

The code in your layout is not used - i.e. the breakpoint is never hit. I saw also that this is already noted in the issue that you've opened:

In Blazor MAUI app page layouts are used like in normal Blazor application:

We will need official guidance from Microsoft how page layouts should be used in applications like yours - Windows WPF Blazor app.