Blazor Drag and Drop Component

Have you any plans for implementing this:

as an component?

Best,
Christian

Hi @cdu,

Welcome to the Radzen community!

At the moment we don't have plans to implement the code from the blogpost as a component. It is simple enough to be included as source code in your project.

1 Like

Hi @korchev,
im interested about drag and drop.
I followed the "blazor drap and drop" above but there are compile errors. The demo project on radzen github didnt compile also.

Can you help me out here please?

Kind Regards
Thomas

Hi @Thomas,

This project is quite old and uses a pre-release version of Blazor - a lot of things have changed since then. We will update it at some point. Still the errors are quite self-explanatory - the properties should be public :slight_smile: You should be able to extract the important bits in a new application.

I have updated the blog post and sample project. The sample uses .NET 5 but the source will compile with .NET Core 3.1 as well.

1 Like

Great! I will have a look soon!

Thank you @korchev

I think there is an error on de blog post page (Blazor Drag and Drop). The file DropTarget component has been specified to have .cshtml as file-extension, while it should be .razor.

At that time this was the extension used by the framework, now there is a built-in drag & drop in Radzen.Blazor.