Blazor DataGrid with Switch Component

I am attempting to include a "switch" in a datagrid that can be toggled on and off for an individual row. Currently, all switches on all rows are operating as one; when I check one, they all check on or off, but I want the switch to be unique to the individual row and only check for that row.

Here is the applicable code. I have deleted a few things that weren't relevant:

<Columns>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="AssetDTO" Property="AssetNo" Title="AssetNo" Width="20px">
        <Template Context="asset">
            <a href="@($"/asset/{asset.AssetNo}")">@asset.AssetNo</a>
        </Template>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="AssetDTO" Property="Location" Title="Location" Width="50px" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="AssetDTO" Property="Building" Title="Building" Width="20px" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="AssetDTO" Property="Room" Title="Room" Width="20px" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="AssetDTO" Property="Description" Title="Description" Width="70px" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="AssetDTO" Property="AssetConfirmed" Title="Confirmed" Width="15px">
        <Template Context="assetno">
            <RadzenSwitch @bind-Value=@value Change=@(args => OnChange(args, "Switch", assetno)) />
        </Template>
        </RadzenDataGridColumn>
    </Columns>
</RadzenDataGrid>

public async Task OnChange(bool? value, string name, AssetDTO asset)
{
await _assetRepository.Update(asset);
}
}

Hi @Garrett_McClure,

You have bound all switches to the same property - value. This is why they change along. You need to bind it to a property of the assetno context:

<RadzenSwitch @bind-Value=@assetno.SomeProperty Change=@(args => OnChange(args, "Switch", assetno)) />