Binding to Razden components

Hi,
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution for this.

Thanks,
Fatima

can i use @bind-SelectedItem Property with DropDownGrid?

Please check the issue that i reported here.

is there a way to assign pre-selected values to a dropdown grid apart from bind-value as bind-value requires a two way values. I just need to assign it the list of selected values from local storage instead of a variable. if is use bind-value , it makes my page very very slow.

@enchev , request you to please suggest.

Hey @sqadir,

There is such example in our demos. Do not demand support or we discontinue your account.

Sorry i dint mean to demand, i think i just missed a link - Radzen dropdown performance issue - #6 by sqadir

Rephrasing :

Please check the issue that i reported here: Radzen dropdown performance issue - #6 by sqadir

is there a way to assign pre-selected values to a dropdown grid apart from bind-value as bind-value requires a two way values. I just need to assign it the list of selected values from local storage instead of a variable. if is use bind-value , it makes my page very very slow.

Apologies if i was not able to explain my issue in the right way but there is no demand, please be assured.

Also would be of great help if you can please navigate me to an demo example where we are assigning / pre-selecting multiple selected values to drop down without using bind-value. That will actually solve my problem.

I just had the same problem. My problem was that the onchange didn't trigger when using List<> properties. I've changed them to IEnumerable, and that fixed the problem for me