I already tried the same data using bars, line and area and it works fine.
I also tried the columns chart with different data that was working with bars, and it still doesn't work.
Another detail: when I have a column chart on the page, the browser doesn't even fetch the data from server.
We cannot reproduce this issue. If you own a Radzen Professional subscription you can send us your project to email@example.com and we will troubleshoot.
I just created a new clean app with only one blank page and a column chart without any binding data.
Another detail I just noticed, in the toolbox I have available the Area, Bar and Line charts, but not the Column Chart. Is this normal?
We are having exact same issue with production build.
I also note that if I manually navigate to a route that doesn't have the bar chart on it, and then back again via angular routes, the issue self-resolves.
We are professional subscribers and this is preventing production release.
I just found a workaround, but I'm not sure the impact of it.
I switched the "buildOptimizer" flag to false on the file "angular.json". However it requires manual build because Radzen rewrites the file.
Here's a short script to do it:
powershell -Command "(gc angular.json) -replace '\"buildOptimizer\": true', '\"buildOptimizer\": false' | Out-File -encoding ASCII angular.json"
You can add angular.json to application ignore list:
There seems to be a conflict between a certain d3 module (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Angular build optimizer. Adding a specific dependency to your package.json should resolve that:
/* snip */