Azure SQL Connection

Hello,

I am trying to access an Azure SQL database.
I used the same credentials as I use in MSSQL Management Studio and I get this error:

Login failed for user 'SchB_Admin'.
at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CheckPoolBlockingPeriod(Exception e)
at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection)
at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection)
at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection) at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal oldConnection, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionInternal.TryOpenConnectionInternal(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions) at Microsoft.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, SqlConnectionOverrides overrides)
at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open(SqlConnectionOverrides overrides)
at Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer.Scaffolding.Internal.SqlServerDatabaseModelFactory.Create(DbConnection connection, DatabaseModelFactoryOptions options)
at Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer.Scaffolding.Internal.SqlServerDatabaseModelFactory.Create(String connectionString, DatabaseModelFactoryOptions options)
at Radzen.Server.DatabaseService.Infer(InferDatabaseRequest request) in /Users/korchev/github/radzen-next/Radzen.Server/DatabaseService.cs:line 71
ClientConnectionId:30658d7a-ebc0-41cd-b358-230b9dbeb42b
Error Number:18456,State:1,Class:14

Can you guys help me out?
Thanks!

Make sure you have checked Encrypt connection.

Thank you. I did that. Unfortunately that didn't change anything.

Now, I changed the password for the user in the Azure SQL Server and now it doesn't throw an error immediately. It takes a few seconds and then says "Failed to fetch" in the "Code generation settings" window.

Failed to fetch means that the RBS server has crashed for some reason. You can restart Radzen Blazor Studio. Also check the log file for any exceptions.

I checked this log file

I restarted Radzen Blazor Studio at 18:15 and get the same error.
However, that's all that's in the log file.

[2022-11-26 17:45:06.158] [info] Checking for update
[2022-11-26 17:45:06.593] [info] Update for version 1.0.4 is not available (latest version: 1.0.4, downgrade is disallowed).
[2022-11-26 18:16:50.989] [info] Checking for update
[2022-11-26 18:16:51.441] [info] Update for version 1.0.4 is not available (latest version: 1.0.4, downgrade is disallowed).

The only option left to troubleshoot is to give us somehow access to that database - maybe some restricted user credentials and we will try to connect. You can send the details over email at info@radzen.com

Thank you! The new update to Radzen Blazor Studio fixed it for me.