I am running radzen with the Blazor flavour.
- I have created my app in Radzen.
- Infered my db.
- Enabled security, which has created the AspNetUser and all the other user tables.
- I then exited Radzen and modified my db in SQL server studio, adding Foreign keys in some of the tables linking to AspNetUsers.
- I went back to Radzen and infered the db.
- Now when I want to run the app in Radzen it wants to migrate the db and re-create the AspNetUser's tables, then gives an Error that the tables already exists.
- If I remove the " identityDbContext.Database.Migrate();" line from startup it is running fine in Studio
- If I delete the files in the "Migrations" directory as Radzen is starting up my app, then it also runs fine, with security apparently working (e.g I can create a user)
What have I done, and how can I fix it?