Add/Edit/Delete function not working for some of my pages

Hi Radzen team.

In my Project I have scaffolded my Crud pages however only some of my pages have functionalities of adding/edit and deleting data from the database. 4 out of 12 are not working.

please help me out.

Attached is some screenshots

Hi @Immanuel_Namuhuja,

CRUD is available for tables with primary keys only. I would like to kindly remind you that this is free forum for everyone however dedicated support is available for paid customers only.

Thanks. I'm planning on paying it next month however I'm just practicing now the functionalities on a demo before buying the full version.

Another question please..

I want users on the application to be able to print cards using the information from the database like Full Name, Picture, Age, Gender and lastly the card should have a QR code.

The cards will be for many people and hence they should be printed on a paper where they can be 10 atleast.

Something like this:

Thanks

We don’t offer printing functionality. For list of cards you can use DataList component - check our demos for reference.

Okay that means i'll have to hand code it.

And about the Datalist component, I'm using Radzen studio-Angular and not blazor. I'm only seeing the component for Radzen Blazor in which i attached a screenshot.

DataList component is avaliable in Angular as well: