AccountController.cs with client-side Blazor

Hi ,

I'm experimenting with Radzen WebAssembly and have just created an app with only Radzen generated code.

Starting the app gives the error on generated c# code.

dotnet: Controllers\AccountController.cs(63,25): error CS0136: A local or parameter named 'user' cannot be declared in this scope because that name is used in an enclosing local scope to define a local or parameter [E:\Radzen\Blazor\server\BlazorWeb.Server.csproj]

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(userName) && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(password))
        {
            var user = await userManager.FindByNameAsync(userName);
            if (!user.EmailConfirmed)
            {
                return Redirect("~/Login?error=User email not confirmed");
            }

var result = await signInManager.PasswordSignInAsync(userName, password, false, false);

if (result.Succeeded)
            {
                **var** user = await userManager.FindByNameAsync(userName);
                if (user != null)
                {
                    var tenant = context.Tenants.Where(t => t.Id == user.TenantId).FirstOrDefault();
                    if (tenant != null && !tenant.Hosts.Split(',').Where(h => h.Contains(this.HttpContext.Request.Host.Value)).Any())
                    {
                        await signInManager.SignOutAsync();
                        return Redirect("~/Login?error=Invalid user or password");
                    }
                }
                return Redirect("~/");
            }
        }

Could not found in topics if this was already known issue ?

Regards,

This is not known issue and I'm afraid that I cannot reproduce it. Here is an example application:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rKDzUhA3UYxmUo6P2dP5ZM6gWjv-gPbt/view?usp=sharing

I have only used few clicks to generate the code and , done this now a second time with a new application, same behavior.

Am I missing some dependencies dotnet core ? ( Radzen 2.52.1 ) .

I have also have the beta of Radzen side by side installed on this machine.

I have downloaded your example and wil send the output to info@radzen.coom