About customizing the Application Title

Hello Radzen Team!

Isn't the Application Title suppose to be written in the app tab, right along with the favicon.ico?

As a note, at first my app was called "Front" but now I'm trying to rename it using this Radzen property.

Yes the application title is what is going to be shown in the browser tab. Of course this setting will work only if your _Hosts.cshtml/index.html file is not in your ignore list.

1 Like

@enchev Is there a way to change this dynamically? I'd like to be able to add a claim number as part of the browser tab so users can quickly see which file they are working on. It's a nice to have, not a must, but just wondering if there's a way to accomplish this.

Check this thread:

1 Like

Since .NET6, the PageTitle component is used to set the title for every page. Radzen uses this technique to set an invidual page title to every page (taken from the page names you can define in the left pane in Radzen). In addition to that, the application title can also be set in the general settings.

Is there any way to customize the page title? E.g. it would be better in some cases to create a combined title like "[Page Title] - [Application Title]". An idea could be that you allow a placeholder "{0}" for the page name in the application title which will then render an invidual application title for every page by combining the two strings together as component.

What do you think? Or is there already a way to achieve the above?

Thanks and best regards,

Joe

Hi @JustJoe,

Not possible in Radzen however it is possible in Radzen Blazor Studio:

I may have found a way to do that in Radzen 2.x. Drop a HTML component and set its content to <PageTitle>My Title</PageTitle> it should override the generated one.

1 Like

Cool! Thats a good idea. I will try that! Thanks a lot! :slight_smile: