2 errors with RBS 1.07

Hello radzen team,
im going on to try to work with RBS but there are some errors...

1. Message "Failed to fetch"
  2. Can't fetch Roles

s. Video

I have a version without the Devexpress Dependencies.
Should a send you my project to info@radzen.com?

Kind regards
Thomas

RBS can only fetch roles in applications that use ASP.NET Identity datatables (AspNetRoles). Not sure if you are using it or not.

Yes.

Hi @korchev,
indeed i use asp.net Identity Tables.

Mail with Project is on the way now.

Thomas

another poi...

When i open a page with syncfusion components in RBS i see a license message from syncfusion.
This message is shown only in RBS. The license key is implemented correct in startup.

You can see the message here for example:

Thomas

Nothing has arrived from you yet. Bear in mind the attachment size.

hi @korchev,
i have send a link for download. Size is 6 MB. i got no message that the mail attachment is to big.

Greets
Thomas

Hi @Thomas,

Thank you for providing the project. We reproduced the problems but will need some more time to find the best solution.

The problem appears in pages that use a class which has a parameter of type TrentService. RBS fails to instantiate an instance of such classes in design time.

I will notify you by email when we have a solution for this.

You can solve this by moving the license registration code from OnConfigure to OnConfigureServices.

Hi @korchev,
Thanks for info about syncfusion license!

looking forward using RBS!

Thomas

hi @korchev,
i wish you and the whole Radzen team a happy new year!

You have any news about the "failed to fetch" & "can't fetch roles" problems?

Kind Regards
Thomas

We are working on that issue still (failed to fetch). . Supporting your project requires a rewrite of a major RBS feature so it would take some time to properly develop and test it. The other issue (about roles) seem to be coming from a trailing comma in the appsettings.json file - we will see if we can somehow support that

Thanks for info and your fantastic work!
RBS seems to be a milestone in RAD!

Thomas

Hi @korchev ,
are there any news about my problems with RBS?

Greets
Thomas

Hi @Thomas,

We will work on this issue again probably next month. I will ask you for an up-to-date version of your application to test further. I can also send you a work-in-progress build (not fully tested) which you can try.

Hi @korchev,
i will create a test version of the actual version for you and yes... im looking forward to test the w-i-p version of RBS.

Thomas