The controls do not display the information

Hi, I am implementing a project with two pages:
First, a list of Owners with RadzenGrid
Second, a form for editing data
on both pages the information is received by the controls, but they do not display the information.

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

I'm afraid I don't understand what this means. Check our forum FAQ on how to improve your question.

Hi, I will try to be more clear and precise:

I have two pages in a Blazor Web Assembly app.
The first page has implemented a list of owners that should be displayed in a control of type RadzenGrid. The controller returns 91 rows each with multiple columns. The result in a list of owners that are passed to the RadzenGrid control via the DataSource property as shown in the following code:

<RadzenGrid Data="@Propietarios" TItem="Propietario" ColumnWidth="200px">
    <Columns>
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Id" Title="ID"  />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="TipoDocumento" Title="TipoDocumento" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Documento" Title="Documento" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Nombre" Title="Nombre"  />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Apellidos" Title="Apellidos" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Direccion" Title="Direccion" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Telefono" Title="Telefono"  />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Celular" Title="Celular" />
        <RadzenDataGridColumn TItem="Propietario" Property="Correo" Title="Correo" />
    </Columns>
</RadzenGrid>

And the control receives them as can be seen in the code that can be seen in the Edge inspector:
the RadzenText control is not displayed on the form or its content:

<!--!-->
                                        <!--!-->
![Problem with RadzedGrid|690x386](upload://eBwnzZvSrMWEswUlGMbAKa0zKeY.png)

As can be seen, the RadzenText contain the information that comes from the database through the controller.