TemplateForm Labels with same ID

Hi,

After add a tabs control and drag my templateForm to one of the tabs i'm getting the error below:

ng-cli:
ERROR in src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(36,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(39,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(42,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(44,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(46,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(48,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(50,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(52,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(54,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.
src/app/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa/edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa-generated.component.ts(56,24): error TS2300: Duplicate identifier 'label0'.

Can you describe the steps that reproduce this problem? You can also paste here the JSON of the page (meta\pages\<page-name>.json).

Hi korchev,

I have an edit page with a templateForm and a child grid. I've added them into a tabcontrol. After that I tried to run the app and then got the error pasted above.

edit-itens-reembolsos-despesa.zip (2.8 KB)

Thanks. Found the problem - some of the labels don't have a Name set and Radzen fails to generate unique name when the components are in a tab. We will address that with a fix. In the mean time you can set unique Name for every label.

1 Like

Thanks for your help korchev!