Some modest feedback

I don’t know if this is the right channel for feedback but here goes…

The experiences quite a lot of technical issues within one our of testing (using Windows 10).

• I accidentally started writing some label content in the name field and this crashed the page
  • Took a while to find OData source the tool accepted without errors, seems only the older ones available odata org are supported
  • while playing around with the data bindings the controls often lost their height in the editor, work ok in run mode
  • the “run” kicks off very slowly

Anyway, good concept with great potential!

Hi @Devdumper,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We will do our best to address all of your issues!

• I accidentally started writing some label content in the name field and this crashed the page
    Please send us the log file with design-time errors from this article

• Took a while to find OData source the tool accepted without errors, seems only the older ones available odata org are supported
    Please post or send us at info@radzen.com more info about these problematic OData data-sources. Recently we’ve made support for MS Graph OData which is quite complex however we’ve might missed something.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Vladimir

Sent you the material by email.

Thank you @Devdumper,

We are reviewing it as we speak.

Hi @Devdumper,

The error you’ve reported with OData service during infer (duplicate operationId) was caused by two EntitySets sharing same EntityType. We’ve definitely missed such scenario while naming Swagger operations however we will fix it immediately and the fix will be part of our next release (next week).

Thanks once again!

Best Regards,
Vladimir

@Devdumper do you remember what you typed in the name field of that label? I still cannot reproduce such an error locally. Would love to have a fix for that.