Scheduler seems to have stopped working

I have a very simple scheduler set up that displays and edits appointments. It now displays the following error message: Expression of type 'DateTime' expected

So I deleted it and tried to re-create it and get the same problem.

I am using the primary key for the table as the Id Property, two datetime columns for the start and end property and a nvarchar columns for the Title Property.

I change nothing during or after generation.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Radzen and still the same...

I tried creating a brand new application with only auto generated pages and added a scheduler page and same results, same error.

If I create a test application and let it generate the sample schema, it works...

So I created a test database with one table that has only and ID (primary key), startdate (datetime), enddate (datetime) and a description (nvarchar(50)). created a single crud page and a single scheduler page and same resulting error...

not sure what the problem here is.

Hi @daveg1466,

We had similar problems with some other components like DropDown and Chart and we’ve released update yesterday. Can you update Radzen.Blazor reference in your csproj and let me know if you still have the same issue?

what version number am I updating to?

never mind, I updated with nuget

updated to 4.3.10 and still same problem.

Does it work runtime? It won't work in design time even after you update if it is the same problem. Runtime it should though.

Yes your right it works in runtime. Will this be fixed in design time at some point?

Yes, it will be fixed in our update of Radzen this week.