Scaffolding postgres database tables causing error during database connection setup after hitting "next"

In trying to scaffold my database in Radzen Blazor (downloaded yesterday and it is the latest version as of today), I am seeing Method not found: 'Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalTypeMapping Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalTypeMapping.Clone(Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Storage.RelationalTypeMappingInfo ByRef)'.
at Npgsql.EntityFrameworkCore.PostgreSQL.Storage.Internal.NpgsqlTypeMappingSource.FindMapping(RelationalTypeMappingInfo& mappingInfo)

What do I need to do to get beyond this error to scaffold some tables into CRUD screens?

Thank you!

Hi @Tolga_Erdogus,

If you have Radzen IDE subscription you can send us your database schema at info@radzen.com to try to replicate the issue locally.

Same here, just tried to create a new application and scaffold from my postgres db and i have this error

See my reply to the previous post.

Don't have Radzen IDE suscription unfortunately.

Btw the screenshot looks like from Radzen Blazor Studio? Maybe you have subscription for RBS?

I just installed it today, i have trial 15 days left on bottom of the app!

Ok, send us your schema. Please also respect our forum rules in the future - this thread is for Radzen IDE not for Radzen Blazor Studio.

We've managed to reproduce the problem and we will provide fix ASAP!

1 Like

Oh sorry didn't see with the color and everything i mistook Radzen Blazor Studio and Radzen Studio (Blazor Server)

As clarification - my original question was indeed about Radzen Blazor Studio which I also downloaded in evaluation mode yesterday and I am using the new .Net 8.0 Asp.Net Web Application template.

This issue doesn't happen with a blank database but as soon as you add an empty schema called "test" and then add a single table called "test" with a single varchar column called "test", you can see the issue...

Apologies if I posted this question in the wrong forum...

I'll update the category of this thread and I'll let you know our findings about the error. Looks like they still don't have official version for .NET 8 published in NuGet, only 8.0.0-rc.1.

UPDATE:
The situation is as follows:Npgsql.EntityFrameworkCore.PostgreSQL, Oracle.EntityFrameworkCore and Pomelo.EntityFrameworkCore.MySql don't have builds against the official .NET 8 and we have no other option but wait to publish their builds, until then you can use such data sources only for .NET 7. Previews versions of Radzen Blazor Studio without .NET 8 support can be found here: What's new | Radzen Blazor Studio

We’ve managed to enable Postgre for .NET 8 and we will publish now update of Radzen Blazor Studio. The rest problematic data sources (Oracle and MySQL) will be disabled for now for .NET 8 applications.

1 Like

Thank you - wanted to confirm that the latest build fixes the issue for me...