I'm at my wits end trying to consume another REST API. I have tried every combination of defining the schemas and nothing works. I can only get as far as the column names being displayed in the grid but no data.
Here is the endpoint I'm trying to call:
If someone can show how to properly define the schemas and populate a datagrid I would be very thankful. Once gain I suggest that the tutorials and documentation on how to do this be updated. I've also discovered that once you define certain objects and then delete them the code gets dirty and isn't cleaned up properly. The only way to get working again is to restore from a version before you started defining the schemas.